Saturday, October 4, 2008

$horty the Pimp waxes hoetic

This pic seems appropriate given the contents of the post. Basically, Angela Yee just asks $hort hella questions about his promiscuity and some particulars that only XM radio can indulge. There was also discussion of a reality show where $hort throws all the girls he "fux wit" in one house and does some sort of Real World meets Girls Next Door harem scenario, though I couldn't figure how much was in jest. Definitely worth a listen for a laugh or two.

Full Audio: Too $hort with Anglea Yee on Shade 45 Radio

Since Mistah F.A.B. was at Sir Too $hort's VH1 Pre-party the other night, is in this picture and is from Oakland- I thought I might say a lil sumthin. How come everytime I see him, this dude is larger than the last time? No, fereal F.A.B. is legit F.A.T. I'm like blood, you are only Baymous, you can't get all rotund on us like shit is sweet. He already looks like a bald T-Pain, and he definitely had on a beanie at the club. Something is not computing. I fux with FAB, I'm just sayin, before he cops another chain/platinum bib, he should mess with a personal trainer and a stylist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment