Saturday, October 4, 2008

Keyshia's Christmas List

Check Out Oakland's Mary J. Blige trying to do her best Lauren London impression. She's not gonna win too many style points with that number on, but at least she's not lookin super hoodrattish. Anyway, she has a tall order for Santa come Christmas- especially given the fact that her whole industry is in the shitter.

“I’m recording a new album right now.”"Actually, it’s gonna be released for Christmas. It’s gonna be more of a love album. It’s gonna be more about the good side of love.”“I’m calling it The Love Album, but that could change. I’m just focusing on the subjects of love that make you happy. I just wanna switch it up a little bit. That’s all.”

“I wanna do a million my first week.” “That’s when they drop…on Christmas time. Everybody is ready to spend their cash on the artists, so I wanna be one of those artists this time…see if I can do 780,000. We definitely have to see what that’s about.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment