Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blunt Drama: Are You With FAB or YUK?

Yesterday was 4/20 as we all know, so I was not the least bit surprised when Yukmouth tweeted the message below with the accompanying visual. Needless to say Yuk is a man of the greenery.
On the other side we have the newly treeless Mistah FAB who gave up smoking 2 months ago. He even recorded a 4/20 anthem for the cats who don't blow. He tweeted the message below:
This brings us to the big question, to blow or not to blow? I personally am not opposed to it, but rarely do. I'm just usually too busy and poor to mess with it, but I have spent virtually my whole life in Cali, so you already know what it is.

If Yuk wants to be the world's premiere weed head, then I wish him luck, but I also have hella respect for the FAB's of the world trying to get their lives right. It's not that weed is bad, it's just that it can sometimes prevent us from being as active as we need to. As FAB loves saying "The grind is a terrible thing to waste," and chances are if you stay at Oaksterdam weed dispensaries on the regular, you could be missing an opportunity or two.

Thankfully for you "free green" advocates out there, it looks like Cali may be close to legalizing Humbolt's main export. For you abstainers, here is Mistah FAB's ode to the chronic-less: "No 4/20."

Please Discuss

2 comments:

Unknown said...

is it just me or is FAB evolving as an artist? its a good look! growth is a great thing

oaklandsown22 said...

Personally I did not need to smoke anything because I was at the Cypress Hill concert and there was enough weed in the building to get everyone high lol

Post a Comment