Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Music Video: DJ D-Sharp, Tony Vic & Kev Choice: "Definition of a Star"

When I ran into Kev Choice the other night at Somar, he reminded me to peep the video for "Defintion of a Star." When I got home I pulled it up and rocked out. Then lost it the endless sea of firefox tabs I always have open. But now that I've uncovered it, I present to yall the first push by DJ D-Sharp into the world of emceeing. 

He partners up with his fam bam, Kev Choice and Tony Vic, to bring yall a Dr. Dre-ish slump and a Justin Berger helmed video with a rather Baymous cast. Lateef The Truthspeaker, Lyrics Born, Clyde Carson, Mistah FAB, Erk Tha Jerk, Gift of Gab, Vivika Hawkins, DJ Slowpoke DC, Mr JE and Jareem all make cameos on the trio's behalf, helping them make the case that they are already stars in their own right. Enjoi

0 comments:

Post a Comment