Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Willie Joe & Bobby Ray: "Santa Don't Come to The Hood"


This track is from late 2007, but given that it's still the holiday season, I found it rather topical. The ATL's resident renaissance man Bobby Ray, fka B.o.B, has quite a shared history with Vallejo's Willie Joe, and so I present to you a little Christmasy proof.


DL: "Santa Don't Come to The Hood"- Willie Joe & Bobby Ray

I'd love to hear the two of them hit the studio together again and make some heat for the New Year. And speaking of the new year...


Willie Joe of the FNM is ringing in the new year by releasing the third chapter of his Fresh Prince mixtape series. And if you don't believe me, there's nothing like a gang of tipsy testionials as testament. You can grab Fresh Prince 3 here on New Years. Don't be late!

0 comments:

Post a Comment