Monday, December 28, 2009

Video: Interview with Warriors' CJ Watson

Dear CJ Watson, talking shit about the city you play in won't win you many friends. If you first think "Crime" during a word association about Oakland, then you don't really know shit about The Town. I have a proposition; allow the 38th Notes' team to squire you and your 9.1 points per game around town to drink in the sights and sounds the  bootsy ass Tribune doesn't cover. If you still feel how you feel, then okay, but I'm guessing that you'll  be rather enlightened.

Is crime a part of Oakland? Of course. But that doesn't define Oakland any more than the words "quality player" define you. I think it would be really dope if all you 38th Notes readers tweeted CJ Watson aka @QuietStorm_32 and tell him what Oakland means to you.

Shout out to Warriors World for the interview

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

His personality is like baron davis, but 100% opposite.

Em Dub said...

CJ only said crime cuz he steals all damn day!

Coolhand Luke said...

Yeah, dude is Baron None.0. No charisma whatsoever. And yes Em, he did have one good quarter of basketball, but does that negate his consistently underwhelming mediocrity? Every D-League dog has his day. And I don't wish ill on him, the Warriors need all the help they can get, but don't shit on my city lil cuzzin.

Post a Comment