Friday, April 17, 2009

Mistah FAB: "Hit Me On Twitter" LMAO

Wow! We know that @MistahFAB is a twitter addict, but he actually made a twitter record. I guess it was only a matter of time given how many MySpace "Top 8" references we have had to endure over the years from everyone and their mother. FAB even twitted that he might push this song to radio. At the end of the track he says, "I know some people will be like 'That's corny, look what hip-hop is coming to.' You know how the twaters do... But I love Twitter." LMAO.

I have to admit, this shit might actually get spins though given its timeliness and sonic similarity to "Blame it On the Alcohol." But yall decide, are you gonna follow FAB or give him the "FAIL WHALE"?


DL: "Hit Me On Twitter"- Mistah FAB (Prod. by Rob-E)

Follow me @coo1hand1uke

0 comments:

Post a Comment