Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kaz Kyzah's Go-Fessional 2 coming soon!

I was making my rounds this evening and realized I hadn't checked up on Kaz lately. In my opinion, Kaz is the best and most underrated emcee in The Town. I know some cats can spit, but Kaz embodies Oakland. He has the layed back smoky voice, the nonchalant swagger, and can make both scraper music and more somber lowkey stuff. He also can really rap. That's important, especially since Bay rappers have a reputation of not being able to do so.

Kaz, 1/3 of The Team, is pictured at center with production team The Mekanix. I had to throw this pic up cuz its on High St. right down the street from my house. You can find Kaz on his mixtape The Go-Fessional and The Team's The Negro League and World Premier. Look for the Go-Fessional 2 to drop soon and check out his Myspace for unreleased tracks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment