Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Young Bob of Go Dav: "Skinny Jeans" Video

Well this is certainly an interesting rebuttal to the post below. I lightweight insinuated that LA hipster-hoppers have a monopoly on skinny jeans, but lets face it, all dudes from rap cats to scene kids are rocking skinny jeans these days. Even Bay Area cats are getting in on the action apparently.

Enter Young Bob of Bay Area collective Go Dav (Going Outrageously Dumb At Venues). If that still doesn't ring a bell, maybe you'll remember their one regional hit, "Ride or Die Chick." I actually dig this joint, minus the distorted levels the song was recorded at. Chuch

DL: "Ride or Die Chick"= Go Dav

Daps to DJ Backside

1 comments:

oaklandsown22 said...

hmmm.. I like the song. Its different and he can pull it off.
"I am getting paper like your recycling" lol
Anyways the video was koo but at some points his voice and his mouth were off... Shoulda called me I could have hooked that up for them.

Post a Comment