Friday, April 10, 2009

Zion I: "Geek to the Beat" Video


This is the latest video off Zion I's album The Takeover (reviewed here). The song is an uptempo hipster-hop dance track and the Alice in Wonderland inspired video is downright strange. To summarize, a bicycle riding Easter Bunny pimp eludes Zumbi and Amp as they have a crackin' tea party. And who can forget the funky ballerinas giggin' in the living room? Definitely worth a viewing.

P.S. If anyone knows where to cop a fur coat with bunny ears for cheap, get at me.

P.S.S. Kanye says "This video is super dope!!!" on his blog. That's good ass promo

4 comments:

dbackman said...

So its Donnie Darko meets Alice in Wonderland?

dbackman said...

Not even close to my favorite track on this great album. But this video really brought it up a notch for me. I'll be waiting for an Antenna video tho.

LSpurgeon said...

yeah song is just pretty good but the video is crazy!!!

side note: love when u post vimeo links instead of youtube or other sources. SO much easier on my little lappy

Coolhand Luke said...

Im glad Spurg, I do it for u! lol

Yeah this song was actually one of my least favorites on the album. You can check out my review of it over at Wiretapmag.

http://www.wiretapmag.org/blogs//44081/

But there is no denying that the vid is sick. Ive been going through vids looking for ones to post and most of them are hood rich idiots throwing money in the air. Stupid shit

Post a Comment